Zone Conference with President Orton-August 15, 2017

Sorry I didn't write you yesterday it was zone conference and we are going to New Port today for Pday and won't have wifi. I will try and write more. Just know I love you all and hope you are doing well. :) 
A flower as big as my face! Funny story I went to take a picture of the flower and it was outside a ladies house I thought she was going to be upset but she came out and said if we wanted we could have them. She was a sweet old lady. 

















Family and friends! 


This week has been pretty good.
We went on companion exchanges with the sisters and sister Hong and taught their investigator Chelsie. She spoke pretty good English but I was confused as some things were said in Chinese also. Haha. We asked Chelsie about being baptized and she wasn't sure but follow up she went to their Chinese activity on Saturday where president Orton spoke and then church on Sunday and wants to be baptized! 
As for our area we keep knocking on lots of doors and have been working a ton with our less active list. Come to find out many of our less actives do not live here anymore so it's been a good thing to find out. 
So zone conference was yesterday and It was everything I needed. First zone conference with President Orton! The spirit was so strong and just filled me spiritually. We talked a lot about the basic things like asking inspired questions and really listening to what our investigators are saying. One thing that I learned is that our job as missionaries is simple when we state the doctrine truth and then help the investigator figure out what that means to them and allowing them Opportunities to bear their testimony. 
Our lesson in relief society was pretty neat as well. Sister Dalton taught and she spoke about how we need to understand the doctrine before we can know how to apply it in our lives. 

I love you all and appreciate your support. 
Have a wonderful week! 
Love 
Sister Leavitt 
The sisters and I. I did all their hair in braids! 

How Sister Kali Leavitt from Las Vegas and I are related according to family tree.

Sis Kiera Leavitt from Santa Clara UT & Sis Kali Leavitt from Las Vegas NV!
We decorated the sisters door for sister Chens birthday 
Sister Hong and I 
The Elders decorated our door
The 4 deer at the church 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CALL TO DUTY!

Blow The Door Off- March 15, 2018

Zone conference! Sept 19, 2017