Finished Training! August 28, 2017

Family and friends, 
First of all I just want to give a shout out to the best brother in the whole world!!! It's his Birthday on Saturday! Something I love about my brother is how good of a listener he is. I use to spend hours in his room before bed and he would have to kick Me out because he would get tired. My Brother is the sweetest kindest guy you would ever meet. He is such a hard worker.

 I hope you have an amazing Birthday! I love you Chase! 

It has been another great week. Many things are changing. I finished my 12 weeks of training so that was exciting! 

We got Transfer calls on Friday right before a lesson. When you get calls on Friday you know someone is either going to be a sister training leader or training a new missionary. I was so relieved when I heard Sister Datwyler would be a sister training leader and she is going to Klamath falls. But then President said and Sister Leavitt you will be staying in Corvallis and Training. So transfers are happining today and I will be spending 3 days with Sister Phaul in Eugene and then will meet my new companion on Thursday. It has been crazy trying to get everything ready. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. But I know if the Lord wants me to do this then he will be by my side the whole time! I am excited to be able to help my new companion start  her mission great! 


As of the work we had a few people drop us this week but one of the biggest success I've seen is from the Book of Mormon class. Our ward missionaries started a weekly potluck in the park and then we go to the Book of Mormon class right after. This week we had 2 investigators. And then anotber lady from the church near by came to check it out and we have had a few less actives and recent converts come. It is so much fun! The Book of Mormon is so powerful! If you ever have doubts about anything read the Book of Mormon! I love learning more and more from it each day. I encourage you all to read from it everyday 

I love you all and hope you are doing well! 
Love 
Sister Leavitt 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CALL TO DUTY!

Blow The Door Off- March 15, 2018

Zone conference! Sept 19, 2017