Beautiful things happening everyday- Oct 23, 2017
Dear friends and family!
Things are going great in cottage. We have had so many good things happen. Destanie is fantastic! She came to church yesterday and is preparing to be baptized on the day of stake conference so we hope that there will be lots of support from the ward.
Yesterday at church we had the primary program. Which is probably the best Sunday of the year. The kids were so cute and of course their is always that one child that makes everyone laugh. So a little girl every time she sang the chorus of Nephi courage she would jump and shout "I will GO! I will Do! The things the Lord commands!" it was super cute.
I love my companion Sister John we get along so well and help each other grow in our struggles. She helps me become a better teacher and I have been able to help her enjoy knocking on doors.
Things are going good and I hope you are all having a fantastic day.
Love you all!
Love
Sister Leavitt
More pictures from the temple trip
And the crazy weather pictures of Oregon.
The car mirror you can see we just got out of the ran from behind us and we are driving into the blue sky.
Mom!
That is crazy that Grandma was at the church that we went to. It's probably a good thing we didn't see each other as much as I would love to see my grandma. I don't want to take away that feeling of seeing them when I get back home.


Comments
Post a Comment