Adventures with the RV- December 11, 2017
Dear Family and Friends!
The weeks just keep flying past faster and faster. We have had some interesting conversations this week. We went to an Rv park and met a lady named Lori. She talked to her stuffed rabbit and when Sister Evans popped her knuckles while we were talking, Lori stopped and made her do breathing exercises I was trying so hard not to laugh as my companion was stretching her arms and back as Lori directed. We did find a new investigator at the Rv park so that was good.
We also ate dinner at a members RV this week as well.
The we met a man in a bridge who was homeless and he talked to us for a few minutes and told us how we should say the word "word" everyday.
But maybe we are the crazy ones because this week Sister Evens and I wrote all our weaknesses on plates and destroyed them. Sometimes it feels good to destroy then and to remember that it is through the atonement of Jesus Christ that he can make weak things become strong.
We had our ward Christmas party which was an amazing turn out we had many less actives come that we invited. We had a few people from the community come that are not members of the church. Destanie came and brought her older sister along as well. It was so fun as the primary kids sang Christmas songs they also played a video of questions they asked ward members. What will you give to Christ this year? I have pondered over and over this question. I've decided to give my Savior my time this year. I want to be the kind of person that the Lord would call upon because he knows I will be there and do whatever he asks.
There have been so many powerful spiritual moments this week that have built my testimony of the Savior. I'm greatful for the opportunity I have everyday to share what I know about Jesus Christ. I'm greatful for the hand of God in every aspect of my life. I love him and am grateful that no matter what we may be feeling someone else even greater has felt the same way and he is by our side every step of the way.
I hope you all have got the chance to watch the light the world video that the Church put out it is absolutely amazing and there are many great service opportunities.
I love you all!
Love
Sister Leavitt
Sister Evans and I in our new Christmas hats a member had her daughter make them for us in a day! She wanted to make sure we had them as soon as possible because of how cold it is here.
We decorated our Bishops door!
Comments
Post a Comment