Important stuff- May 7, 2018
![]() |
| By the river |
What a wonderful week! I don't have much time to write but we had an amazing busy week. We contacted lots of our investigators and happened to set up plenty of lessons for this next week. We also found a lady named Pam this week. She had met the Elders on OSU campus a week ago and they gave her a Book of Mormon. We knocked into her and she said how she really wants to become more spiritual and she said she would read the Book of Mormon! It was amazing just how she had met missionaries the week before and the first door we knocked on that street was her!
![]() |
| Phone booth we found while we were tracting. Had to take a picture |
This week we got Transfer News. Sister Mousser is leaving and is going to Corvallis and is training. I am so excited for her to have the opportunity to be a trainer. I also found out Sister Shreve is training now too. So both the Sisters I had the opportunity to train get to train as well! I am so excited for all of them!
As for me, I am staying in Grants Pass and my new companion is Sister Bodtcher! She is from American Fork Utah. I'm excited for the changes and new adventures to come.
![]() |
| Caves with Sister Mousser, Sister Leavitt, Sister *, Sister Castenda |
Today we went to the Oregon Caves and let me tell you, if you ever get the chance to go you should because it was absolutely beautiful!!!
![]() |
| The view from the top of the cave ! |
Well I love you all and hope you're doing well!
Love you lots!
Love
Sister Leavitt Hey mom and Dad!
Today is kinda a crazy day as we are going to the Oregon caves. Also trying to figure things out for transfers.
Sister Mousser is going to Corvallis and will be training.
Also sister shreeve who i trained is training!
As for me I will be staying in Grants pass and I am getting sister Bodther.
So as for the Skype call home, It isn't set on what time we will be calling. But the Johnston's are having us over for dinner that night and they said we could come use there place to call whenever works. I thinking it will be around 4 or 5 my time here in Oregon. We have church from 10-12 so that wouldn't work for us.
I haven't talked to Sister Bodtcher yet so hopefully that time will work for her as well in the evening time.
I wish I had more set details for you but it's been crazy with the news of transfers and such. Can't wait to talk to you all. I will try sending out the rest of me emails later today but not sure if I will get to it.
Love you!
Love















Comments
Post a Comment