Creator Lake (aka Crater Lake)- June 11, 2018
| Creator lake it's really that blue! |
What a good week! We are going to creator lake today so sorry this isn't going to be as long as my other ones. This week we have been working hard on contacting alot of the people we do have.
We weren't able to meet with Hailee this week because her little boy was sick but we dropped of a family proclamation for them.
We had a lesson with a lady name Krystine. Sister Mousser and I met her mom a while ago and Sister Bodtcher on exchanges went to contact her. And although the mother wasn't interested her daughter (krystine) came out of the kitchen from listening in and wanted a Book of Mormon.
So this week when we had come back she had read the introduction and testimonies and started first Nephi! She took the restoration super well and had lots of questions about the Plan of Salvation! She and her boyfriend love the Mormon church because "they seem to be the ones that practice what they preach." Krystine and her family seem to know alot of Mormons and I feel that if she were to make the step of baptism alot of her family would follow.
I really felt like we didn't teach her much because she knew what she needed to do to get an answer. To pray and read for herself. But I love teaching people who sincerly want to know and listen to what you have to share.
This week I have really understood the power of the Atonement. I am so thankful for the gift that Jesus Christ has given us. That no matter what, we can improve each day. I'm so greatful for the power that it brings into my life each day. I encourage you all to study each day and to come to know the Savior for yourself.
I love you all and hope you're having a fantastic day!
Love
Sister Leavitt
| the Gorge |

















Comments
Post a Comment