 |
| Sis B and I love her! In going to miss her so much she is one of my best friends! |
Family and Friends!
This week has been full of touching moments. It hasn't been the easiest but God is full of so many miracles!
 |
| Selfie with President Orton! |
Tuesday and Wednesday we did service like painting a house and also going to hearts with a mission and helping there. Sister Bodtcher had a doctor's appt in Medford but over all it was pretty good.
On Thursday we were out contacting and knocking on doors all day long. And nobody wanted to talk to us. Like nobody! I think we had like one or two 5 minute conversations. It was about 8:45pm when Sister Bodtcher and I were just so discouraged. We were ready to call it a night and get a head start on the next morning. But as we prayed we decided to contact one more person, Steve. We knocked twice and no answer....we were about to turn away when suddenly the door answers. We had a super powerful amazing conversation with him. He knows alot of the ward members like Sister Sharp. He had come to church like a year and a half ago. We asked him what he thought about church. He was so taken back and said that nobody had ever asked him that. It was so cool because we all got to share our thoughts and we were just completely open with each other. Steve really was an answer to my prayers just a solid conversation is what pulls you through the day.
 |
| The Sharps they fed us on Sunday. They do so much for us missionaries! I love them so much and I'll miss them a ton! |
Sister Sharp happened to stop by his house the next day to give him something and she said he spoke highly about us and really appreciated the conversation.
To be countinued....
 |
| The Calves family (the little girl drew me a picture) |
I got transfer news late Friday night so I started saying my goodbyes to people. I saw Lila and I printed out pictures from her baptism to give her. She was so greatful and loved it so much! When we said goodbye she started crying. So of course I started to cry as well. I'm so greatful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. Even though Lila lives alone I know she will never be alone. I'm so greatful for the power the spirit brings into her home.
 |
| Lila |
We went to the Van Valkenburgs on Saturday and I am going to miss them so much! They have helped me through alot and are always motivating us missionaries. Brother Van Valkenburg pulled out his last report to his mission President about the things he learned on his mission and he allowed us to read it. The spirit was really strong.
 |
| The Van Valkenburgs |
 |
| The Van Valkenburgs |
Tom came to church for the first time in a few months! I was really excited to see him. Bill came to church. He is a sweet old man who just moved into a retirement home in our ward but he doesn't really like it there. So he loves when he can come to church.
....Countinued, As we were standing by the door greeting people as they came into church, in walked Steve! Our jaws dropped! He said we inspired him to come to church! He loved the meeting especially when the primary kids sang for the dad's. He said "what a great fathers day gift to myself."
It was a Miracule! I'm greatful for the lesson I was taught to endure to the end even if there is only 15 minutes left in the day!
I just wanted to wish all you fathers out there a Happy Fathers day! And especially to my Dad! Thanks for everything you do for me. I love you tons and am thankful for the many things you have taught me. I'm greatful for your love and support! And I'm greatful I am your daughter!
"The sacred title of “father” is shared with the Almighty.....Fatherhood is not a matter of station or wealth; it is a matter of desire, diligence, and determination to see one’s family exalted in the celestial kingdom. If that prize is lost, nothing else really matters." -Ezra Taff Benson
Oh and transfer News! I'm going to Coos Bay to be a sister training leader with Sister Dalton! Going to the coast for the summer!
Love you all! Have a fantastic week!
 |
| Tom |
 |
| Sister Johnston she wants us to come back next summer! She planned many fun activities for us to do! |
 |
| Brother Jessee, my ward mission leader he promised to keep in touch. He's a rockstar! |
 |
| The caveman |
 |
| And 5. the fire station bear. Had to take it just for dad! |
 |
| Aredelia and Neveah |
 |
| Eating lunch with The Echo Hawks |
 |
| Sister Leavitt, Sister Bodcher with Elder and Sister Echo Hawk |
Comments
Post a Comment