A Beautiful October week! October 30, 2018







                           The leaves are changing and it's absolutely beautiful! 



Hey Family! 
Can you believe Halloween is tomorrow? Where did October go? I'm still waiting for my summer. I have worn a sweater everyday since I arrived here on the coast about 5 months ago. I'm so excited to be staying here in North Bend. I love the people and this last week we have seen so many miracles! 
As you know I said bye to Sister Davis on Tuesday but I know I will get to see her next week so that wasnt to bad. The hard part was seeing some of my other friends that I know I will not be seeing before I leave the mission. There are so many Sisters here that I love so much. I picked up Sister Denison this week and man do I already love this girl so much! She is amazing! She is a hard worker and we have been going super hard this week. Like running door to door in the pouring rain as the lighting lights up the night. 

      Us getting wrecked by the rain! But hey we found a new person to teach so totally worth it! 

We also had a lesson with Jill and her boyfriend Erick this week! Erick had so many questions about the Plan of Salvation and we had alot of fun teaching them about it. Once we were able to explain the Plan of Salvation there questions all changed and were about the restoration! Then on Wednesday they came to the ward trunk or treat and handed out candy. They are some of my favorite people. Jill had told us that her and Erick were talking about how they wanted to be different and stand out in the world and that is when we knocked on their door. They are some of the most amazing people I have ever met! 
This week district Council was so great! We talked about our potential as sons and daughters of God. Ask yourself, what is your limit? A limit is an artificial stopping point. When we think we have given everything we have, could we give a little more? We have so much more potential inside of us. We are children of an almighty God and anything is possible with the Lord by our side. So what is your limit? You don't have one. There once was a man who broke the 4 minute mile, a number many people thought no one could ever brake but as soon as he made it, people across the world starting braking 4 mins. The number became a reality! Don't be comfortable where your at. Live up to the person God has in store for you to be! 

                                                         Our hike from this morning!





Yesterday we had Interviews with President Orton and it was so great to sit and remember. We reflected on the day we met in our home living room and the spiritual experiences we have had. We should always take time to remember. It's been a privilege to be on a mission with President and Sister Orton. They have done so much for me and I love the things they have taught me. 
Yesterday the Brookings sisters stayed with us. Sister Bodtcher and I were able to teach Hector and his wife Francis! He has gone to church for a long time but has so many questions that have gone unanswered. They are from Puerto Rico and have the cutest little boys.  It's been so fun teaching family's! 
I hope you are all having a fantastic week.  I love you all!  
Love 
Sister Leavitt 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CALL TO DUTY!

Blow The Door Off- March 15, 2018

Zone conference! Sept 19, 2017